There are many ways to include Animal Mission’s lifesaving work in your will or estate plans. In addition to the tax benefit you’ll receive, your gift will make a meaningful and lasting impact on the homeless pets of the Midlands.
Ways to Give
- Gifts of Stock and Bonds
- Retirement Assets (IRA, 401k, 403b, pension, or other tax deferred plan)
- IRA Charitable Rollover
- Life Insurance Policies
- Real Estate
- Will or Trust
View our guide to these planned giving options. (pdf)
Benefits of Planned Giving
- Many options avoid capital gains tax and/or estate tax for you or your heirs.
- You’ll qualify for a charitable income tax deduction based on the value of the gift.
- You’ll keep control over your pledged assets, should you need them during your lifetime.
- You’ll retain the ability to update your gift anytime, should your circumstances or desires change.
- You’ll be making a gift to Animal Mission that may be larger than any gift you could make during your lifetime.
- You can determine how the funds will be used upon realization of the gift.
- Planned giving often involves little effort or paperwork to set up.
- Your gift will leave a lasting legacy of kindness to our organization and the homeless pets of the Midlands.
Please consult your tax or investment professional for advice on planned giving to Animal Mission. We will be happy to assist you in any way possible. Please contact us at email@example.com
Legal Name: The Animal Mission
Federal Tax ID # 57-0921521